Spam used to be just a nuisance – occasional unsolicited messages that you could simply delete. Now it poses a serious threat to both security and productivity.
Spam filtering works to block false e-mails from ever being delivered to you. You save time from having to screen out unwanted e-mails, free up the resources of your systems, and mitigate the risk of a successful attack. With Internet security threats on the rise, protecting your business e-mail is no longer an option.
Here’s how it works:
• very high detection rate of unwanted messages
• an extremely low incidence of legitimate messages being blocked
• a daily digest message sent to each user itemizing e-mails blocked
• easy-to-use interface and innovative features such as one-click whitelisting from the convenience of your desktop
• near-zero requirements for training and ongoing administration
• rapid implementation and seamless integration with a wide array of e-mail systems such as Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, Novell Groupwise, and many others
• fine tune the aggressiveness of the filter on a per-person, per-group, per-domain, or per-organization basis
• substantial flexibility, choose how junk mail should be handled enterprise-wide or for any particular users or groups
• reduced risk of obsolescence associated with a hardware- or software-based solution
• 99.999% uptime for true messaging continuity
• choice of multiple languages, which can be consistent throughout an organization or can be different for individual users based on their preferences